Importing products with a possible Biosecurity risk into Australia can be cumbersome and time consuming. Our team at Andrew Christie Consulting can do some of the time consuming work for you. We will assist you with:
- Biosecurity Import Permit application lodgement. We will lodge your paperwork and work with the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources to have your permit approved
- Import commodity research and analysis. From one line commodities right through to catalogue analysis
- Provision of compliance options to Importers, Exporters, Customs Brokers & Approved Premises.
- Processes to identify third party Biosecurity functions
- Advice on processes to streamline & support Biosecurity interaction.
- Consultation with Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DoAWR) on behalf of industry.